our products

D&Q Mining is a high-tech company integrating R&D, production and sales. It provides mature products and solutions such as crushers, sand making, milling equipment, mobile crushing stations, etc., for aggregate, mining and waste recycling.

agglomerate stone window sill

tue pure white agglomerate stone window sill

This stone is especially good for ExteriorInterior wall and floor applications monuments countertops mosaic fountains pool and wall capping stairs window sills etc and other design projects. It also called Absolute White Nghe An White Milk White Marble Crystal

More

Installation Windowsill From Quartz Agglomerate Artificial

Photo about Windowsill installation. Two workers installing quartz agglomerate artificial stone sill. Image of measure, window, industry 140295901

More

Pure White Agglomerate Stone Window Sill

A Window Sill is a strip of stone with 1 long side finished edge. Straight polished/honed edge side has top and bottom 1/8" bevel to match the finish of its top surface. All natural stones are products of nature. The picture seen is for representation only. Natural Color and shades will vary from one piece to another.

More

agglomerate stone window sill BINQ Mining

Stone Products, Artificial Stone, Artificial Marble, Artificial . reconstituted sandstone pavers supplier, agglomerate stone window sill, imitation stone products, decorative synthetic recon stone, importers of marble in arkansas »More detailed

More

Window sill of natural and artificial stones WellStone

The quartz agglomerate plasticity and ease of workability allows making the window sill of almost any size and shape. Sills made of quartz agglomerate easy to repair and can be corrected at the same time without any seams or joints. The sill of the agglomerate is pleasant to touch, it is warm, unlike the natural stone is always cold.

More

Internal agglomerate marble window sills Justa

Agglomerate marble window sills feature unique physicochemical properties. 95% of the raw material is natural stone, the remaining 5% is polyester resin, which is the connector in materials. The natural stone has been valued for its durability for generations. Thanks to its high hardness and low elasticity it is resistant to small scratches

More

Window sill of natural and artificial stones WellStone

The quartz agglomerate plasticity and ease of workability allows making the window sill of almost any size and shape. Sills made of quartz agglomerate easy to repair and can be corrected at the same time without any seams or joints. The sill of the agglomerate is pleasant to touch, it is warm, unlike the natural stone is always cold.

More

Internal agglomerate marble window sills Justa

Agglomerate marble window sills feature unique physicochemical properties. 95% of the raw material is natural stone, the remaining 5% is polyester resin, which is the connector in materials. The natural stone has been valued for its durability for generations. Thanks to its high hardness and low elasticity it is resistant to small scratches

More

Companies Window sills, grit agglomerate Lebanon

Furniture and linen; Metal constructions for the building industry; Heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC) and refrigeration equipment; Metal pipework, valves and containers

More

Best of Bathroom window sill ideas 10 ideas on Pinterest

Feb 26, 2017 Explore Delphine Cincotta's board "bathroom window sill ideas" on Pinterest. See more ideas about Bathroom windows, Window sill, Bathroom window sill ideas.

More

Stone Sill products for sale eBay

GRANITE STONE WINDOW SILLS LEDGE BROWN MOSAIC RED CHERRY 2 LONG 4 SHORT MINT . £229.00. Collection in person. NATURAL STONE WINDOW CILLS / SILLS MADE BY JOWETT STONE 215 X 100 VARIOUS LENGTH. £61.92 to £113.52. Collection in person. 23 watching. Half Buff Wet Cast Stone Cill Left & Right Window House Build 660mm Long #ST11.

More

quartz agglomerate, quartz agglomerate Suppliers and

man made agglomerated crystal quartz stone slabs for window sill and kitchen quartz countertop . US $27.13-$50.56 / Square Meter calibrating rollers diameter 190mm on rotating head for agglomerate stone artificial quartz production line . US $270.00-$270.00 / Piece

More

FlexStone Window Sill Trim Kit in White-FLXWTK648R4WH

Use the FlexStone Window Sill Trim Kit to frame around windows in a FlexStone tub or shower surround. FlexStone Window Sill Trim is made of the same material as FlexStone panels and adds a complementary, finished look to a FlexStone surround. The kit includes four pieces of 48 in. window sill trim and four corner blocks.

More

Pure White 6 x 74 in. Glass Window Sill 6 x 74

Complement your next project with this Pure White 6 x 74 in. Glass Window Sill. The unparalleled beauty and value of stone is sure to be the perfect addition to your home. It’s also long-lasting so you’ll be able to enjoy it for years to come. You can use it to make your space timeless or on trend, and no one will have the same look.

More

Window Cills and Surrounds McKeon Stone

Before there was ever concrete in Irish houses,there was natural stone window cills. Looking at old houses you will see the traditional limestone window cill. In the past few years there has been a revival in the use of natural stone for window cills again. They add value to a house,look very comtemporary and are maintenance free.

More

Sill Door & Window The Home Depot

Siltech Innovative Windowsill Products Designer White 1/2 in. x 4-7/8 in. x 36 in. Acrylic Sanded Eased Edge Window Sill Moulding Model# N5A36DW $ 30 58 $ 30 58. Free delivery with $45 order. Set your store to see local availability Add to Cart. Compare. Woodgrain

More